Sudan Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|Tourist Single entry up to 90 days||$ 231.00|
|Business Single entry up to 90 days||$ 231.00|
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added.
Sudan Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Passport-type photograph: 1
- Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary.
- Bank statement. Copy of the applicant's most recent monthly bank statement. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement.
- Letter of Invitation. An official letter of invitation approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Sudan.
- No Israeli Stamps. Passport must not contain any evidence of prior or intended travel to Israel.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Sudan visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Sudan Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. A business letter from either the sending company in the US or sponsoring company in Sudan. The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery, addressed to the Embassy of Sudan, and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). Business letters from US companies should adhere to the following guidelines: ? Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). ? State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Sudan. ? Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. one year multiple entry business visa). ? Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.